Sunday 18 January 2015

Make Sure you vote, its your civic responsibility.

“I didn’t apply for the PVC. I am not a politician and I don’t like getting involved in politics. I will be at home praying for peace in the country" - Taribo West. 

 Hmmmmmmmm: For how long shall we continue to pretend not to be politician, whereas politics is going on ‎in every aspect of our life, including religions gathering. Some of our people think sitting on the fence means good for the Country, It's a lie. Let me tell you something; They are the worst!. ‎Why on earth would you enjoy being 'here and there'? Till when will you hide behind a finger?.‎ Honestly, as a well meaning Citizen, there is sacrosanct need for us to exercise our civic right to vote, else we are nothing but a disconsolate‎ fellow; even worse than those we claim to be bad, because if we all sit back at home and pray for peace in the country, we are not helping the country at all. Bible say "Faith without work amount to nothing", let's go out on that day and perform our civil responsibility, it is their responsibility to let it count. I wish Nigeria successful conduct of this coming election. ‎

No comments:

Post a Comment